To connect the keyboard or keypad to your Windows 10 device, please do the following:
1. Click the Windows button, search for Control Panel (NOT the Bluetooth Settings) and open the window.
2. Locate Hardware and Sound and open Devices and Printers
3. Place your device into pairing mode (the LED will flash)
4. Select Add a Device (in the top left corner)
5. Select the device from the list
6. Click the words "Or try entering a passcode on it" underneath the box asking for the passcode
7. Input the passcode on the keypad or keyboard itself and press enter on the device when done (keep in mind, this is a randomly generated passcode - do not use the code in our instructions)
Due to the programming of our Bluetooth keyboard and keypads, they are considered as input devices and must be added through the Control Panel.
If this does not work and the problem persists, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we may provide further assistance.