To connect the keypad to Windows 10, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Windows button, search for Control Panel (NOT the Bluetooth Settings) and open the window.
2. Locate Hardware and Sound and open Devices and Printers
3. Place your device into pairing mode (the LED will flash)
4. Select Add a Device (in the top left corner)
5. Select the device from the list
6. Click the words "Or try entering a passcode on it" underneath the box asking for the passcode
7. Input the passcode on the keypad or keyboard itself and press enter on the device when done (keep in mind, this is a randomly generated passcode - do not use the code in our instructions)