Dear Satechi Customers,
Please note that iOS PowerPoint and Keynote are still supported with our Smart Pointer after the recent iOS 11 update. You may still use PowerPoint in Presentation Mode but to control Keynote slides, use the Smart Pointer in Accessibility Mode with VoiceOver turned on. Please refer to the steps below:
1) Put your Smart Pointer in "Accessibility Mode"
2) Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Toggle on VoiceOver
- If you wish to turn the VoiceOver sound off, please press "Mute" on the Smart Pointer
- To manually select items on your iPhone/iPad, please tap the item once to select (you will see a dark gray outline) and then double tap on the item to activate.
3) Before switching to another mode (Multimedia or Presentation), please turn off VoiceOver.
Any feedback regarding iOS Keynote compatibility can be submitted to Apple using the form below: https://www.apple.com/feedback/keynote_ios.html
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Satechi Technical Support