A: This may be due to both network interference or network congestion. Please ensure you are running 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
Please note: Traditional 2.4 GHz band reach up to 150 feet (46m) indoors and 300 feet (92m) outdoors.
- Make sure the number of Wi-Fi connected devices is within wireless network capacity form your router. Otherwise, please replace or add an additional router.
- Reconnect your iOS devices to Wi-Fi and make sure your Wi-Fi signal is strong enough.
- Wait until the network is fixed if your router performs poorly in wireless networks that might result from network congestion.
- Check the router settings and see if there is any limit to the number of simultaneous connections.
- Restart or restore your HomeKit Accessories to factory settings, and add your HomeKit accessory to the Satechi Home App.
- Update the firmware to the latest version.