- Connect your iOS device to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and open the Apple Home application for iOS.
- Plug your Dual Smart Outlet into your desired outlet.
- If the left outlet's blue LED indicator isn't flashing, put it into Wi-Fi connection mode by holding down the left outlet button on top for 12-15 seconds.
- In the Apple Home app, tap the "+" sign in the top right and select "Add Accessory". The setup interface will access your camera, which users should allow, and will let users scan the HomeKit QR code located on top of the Dual Smart Outlet. You may select "Don't Have a Code or Can't Scan", select "Enter code..." under Manual Code, and enter the 8-digit setup code on the Dual Smart Outlet.
- Once the device has been added, you may customize the name for each outlet, assign the Dual Outlet to a specific room in your home, and change the type of the plug (outlet, fan, or light).
- After the Dual Smart Outlet has completed set up, you may use your iOS device to control it from anywhere in the house or with your voice using Siri.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or require further assistance.