- Launch the Satechi Home app.
- Tap the Scenes tab, tap the Scene Details in the top left corner of an existing scene or tap the “+” in the top right corner to add a scene.
- Change or give your scene a name. You can, also, change the icon for your new scene by taking a photo under the scene icon.
- Tap Add or Remove Accessories.
- Choose the accessories you want to add to your scene by selecting them and tap the checkmark in the top right when you’re finished.
- Tap the accessories in your scene to change their settings and tap the checkmark when you've adjusted your accessories' settings to your satisfaction.
- Tapping Test This Scene will show you what the scene will do. It gives you a chance to make sure you've set everything to your liking.
- Tapping Add Accessories will let you add more accessories to your scene.
- Tapping the on/off switch next to Include in Favorites will add or remove this scene from your favorite scenes.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or concerns.