- Please ensure sure your accessory is powered on and nearby.
- If you have a dual-band router, please shut down or disconnect from any 5GHz Wi-Fi networks and connect your device specifically to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your accessory’s blue LED flashes slowly, if not, please press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds to restore factory settings.
- Select the accessory shown on screen, then scan the setup code which can be found on the device, instruction manual or inner packaging.
- If the App prompts “couldn’t add the device” after scanning the setup code, try the following:
- Delete the current “Home” in Home Settings and close the app
- Add accessory manually using the code
- Reset your wireless router and complete the connection process once more
Please Note: Dual Smart Outlets work normally after restoring to factory settings when it occasionally gets disconnected from networks and cannot be recognized.