- Launch the Satechi Home app.
- Tap the Automation tab
- Tap the “+” to add an automation.
- Assign a name for your automation (preferably, something recognizable by Siri)
- Tap “IF” and choose a trigger. For “A Time Of Day Occurs”, specify what time and the days you would want the automation to repeat. The “An Accessory is Controlled” option, you can automate one outlet to perform an action when another outlet is used.
- When you have chosen your trigger, select the checkmark in the top right.
- Tap “THEN” and choose which accessories and/or scenes you'd like to control with this automation and tap the checkmark in the top right.
- Adjust the settings of your chosen accessories as you would please, select “Test this Automation” to preview your setting in person and tap the checkmark in the top right.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or require further assistance.