- Download NRF Toolbox application from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- If you are opening the file from Dropbox on your mobile device, Export the file to NRF Toolbox.
- Once the DFU file has been uploaded to NRF Toolbox, place the keyboard into DFU mode by holding down the “FN + O + DELETE” keys simultaneously and turn on the keyboard (you may need to use two hands or an assistant to complete this task). You will see the Pairing and Power indicator LED lights turn on meaning the keyboard has entered DFU mode.
- Tap “SELECT DEVICE” and locate “dfu 52832 Keyboard”.
- Select “UPLOAD” and the update process will begin.
- The popup “DFU Upload Complete” will appear if the process is successful.
We hope this information helps!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions or concerns.