- Download NRF Toolbox application from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Download the attached ZIP file (Compact Backlit Keyboard Firmware Update.zip) on your mobile device and then export it to nRF ToolBox. If you are on a computer, download the ZIP file, transfer it to your mobile device (direct transfer, email, cloud, AirDrop, etc.) and, then, export it to nRF ToolBox.
- Once the DFU file has been uploaded to NRF Toolbox, while it is turned off, place the keyboard into DFU mode by holding down the “FN + O + DELETE” keys simultaneously, and, while holding the keys down, turn on the keyboard (you may need to use two hands or an assistant to complete this task). You will see the Pairing and Power indicator LED lights turn on meaning the keyboard has entered DFU mode.
- Tap “SELECT DEVICE” and locate “dfu 52832 Keyboard”.
- Select “UPLOAD” and the update process will begin.
- The popup “DFU Upload Complete” will appear if the process is successful.
- Once the update has been complete, restart your computer, turn the keyboard off and on, log in to your computer again and complete the pairing process once more.
We hope this information helps!