Yes, we can confirm that the SSD enclosure will work with both Apple Mobile devices(iPads & iPhones) as well as Android Mobile devices.
Please keep in mind that in order to use an SSD with an Android device it must first be formatted to ExFat and you will need a Host device to do so. See steps below:
1. Attach the drive to your Mac
2. Launch Disk utility (click the search icon and type Disk Utility)
3. Select the drive in the left-hand sidebar
4. Click Erase
5. In the Format Menu, select APFS or macOS Extended
6. Click Erase and follow the prompts to confirm
1. Plug-in your drive into the computer's USB port.
2. Open up File Explorer and right-click on the drive.
3. Choose Format.
4. In the File System dropdown, choose exFAT. Possible you might get NTFS or FAT32.
5. Click Start and close this window when finished.